"Black Homeownership Matters"
NAREB’s Initiative: Two Million New Black Homeowners in 5 Years
“Reimagining the Dream of Homeownership through Advocacy, Activism and Action”
Building Black Wealth Through Homeownership
The Association consists 103 chapters across the nation. Our local San Diego chapter was incorporated in 2010.
We welcome your interest in becoming a REALTIST®! There are many opportunities for you to experience with the greatest and oldest minority trade organization in America. Take a look at some of our benefits. We are constantly improving and expanding our member benefits. We're sure you'll find a place to work, learn and share.Member Benefits:
Our affiliate organizations are:
- Online Chapter Location-offering convenience to locate the chapter nearest where you want to be!
- Online Membership Registration on our National website.
- State of the art technology at the National website drives our internet presence- providing you the opportunity to stay abreast of the latest news in the industry.
- Education- there are many venues to enhance your skills in the industry through NAREB University of Real Estate. New courses are constantly being offered.
- Training- is conducted by each local chapter, to reinforce the processes you need every day to be at the cutting edge of local competition!
- Discounts to various companies, by simply being a member!
- Annual conventions where you hear the sharpest minds in the industry bring information, create specialized programs for REALTISTS®, and have the opportunity to network with real estate professionals from across the country!
- Technical Training- is offered online and at annual events. Learn new tools to help you improve performance with the hottest technology!
- Legislative Action- we maintain a Public Affairs Committee that tracks and evaluates pertinent legislative issues and concerns before Congress and other agencies affecting our industry. We have an active partnership with the Black Caucus where we are able to discuss concerns which primarily affect the African American communities.
- Voting Rights-you have a voice in what the organization sets as an agenda. Let your voice be heard on issues and topics of interest to you.
- Professional Affiliations- we have several professional affiliations that specialize in training and accreditation to increase your knowledge of the industry. These affiliates support our ideals and vision and are active with community events which raise awareness about the issues affecting real estate for the community we serve. Together, we find solutions to improve the real estate lifecycle for every REALTIST® and their client.
- National Society of Real Estate Appraisers (NSREA)
- NAREB Investment Division (NID)
- Real Estate Management Brokers Institute (REMBI)
- Sales Associates Division
- The Women's Council
- Contractors Division
- Young Realtist Division
- United Developers Council
- Commercial Industrial Society of Realtist
- NAREB Political Action Committee
San Diego is becoming a melting pot of people and cultures. All people and cultures need to be represented equally and fairly in the housing industry. Become a part of an organization that has won victory after victory in support of equal housing opportunities for all. We are an Association proud of our past, relentless in our struggle, and 100% dedicated to the REALTIST creed-Democracy In Housing
- Restoring and Serving Our Communities with Integrity, Trust and Truth